For stage and studio color washes, take a look at the Strand Lighting HUI Cyc 4-Way Batten (120VAC)--four HUI cyc lights with cable tails, joined as a 4-way batten. Each fixture produces a 90° flood beam with well-controlled edges and even distribution; and each can be adapted for use as a groundrow light (using optional adapters). Each HUI cyc can handle lamps from 300W to 1000W. A four-door barndoor set (available separately) can be used to control the light beam. Single HUI fixtures and three-way battens with a choice of cable or multi-connector options are available separately. Lamps not included.
- The HUI range uses 4 11/16" lamps up to 1000W - FCM; 750W - EJG; 500W - FCL
- Makes a very effective groundrow--simply reverse the color cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges, add screw jack feet for adjustment
- Re-lamp without having to remove the filter or break focus
- Filter holder is held captive by spring-hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill
- One-handed operation only required to focus, change filters, etc.
- Integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when opening to relamp, preventing a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture
- Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire
- Shape the beam and contain glare with the optional four-door barndoor accessory--fits all models
- ETL/cETL listed to UL 1573