The CI2L from Whirlwind is a compact 2-channel line level input module. It accepts line level analog audio and converts it to a digital signal for distribution over a CobraNet network. The unit can be used anywhere where network access and AC power are available and can be temporarily or permanently added to a CobraNet network. The CI2L has a simple, intuitive interface for easy operation.
- Converts line level analog audio into a digital signal
- Can be temporarily or permanently added to a CobraNet network
- Use anywhere with network and AC power access
- Simple, intuitive interface for easy operation
- Low latency transmission of 1.33, 2.66, or 5.33ms
- Integrated universal power supply