The Klark Teknik DN530 Creative Quad Gate is a professional, 4-channel rack mounted analog gate for professional recording and sound reinforcement. The gate features 4 balanced XLR inputs and outputs, summed output and side-chain connection per channel.
The DN530 compliments the plug-in laden digital world of signal processing by offering enhanced "Transient Accenting" characteristics to gated signals. Enhance the attack envelope beyond merely opening the gate, and provide up to 12dB of additional transient energy to drums, percussion instruments, piano guitars and much more. In many cases the DN530's control over transients may prove to be a viable alternate to EQ.
- Quad channel gate
- It features a unique progressively controllable accent level that emphasizes the start of a signal to increase the dynamic power within percussive signals
- Gate attack is exponential which means it can be set extremely fast to reduce signal loss at the start of sounds while remaining sonically transparent - no clicks
- Gate release is reverse exponential so it can be set relatively fast and blend in seamlessly with the natural decay of the material
- Designed from an exemplary technical point of view, features extremely low noise and distortion levels
- The gate features an advanced band pass side chain filter to increase trigger source discrimination
- The gate provides rotary controls for all envelope characteristics and range
- External key inputs and ducking facilities are provided
- The status of bypass, solo and other major switches are boldly presented to avoid mistakes
- Road worthy chassis
- Balanced outputs
- Auto switching power supply
- 1U Rack Mount Chassis