The Redrock Micro microMatteBox Deluxe Bundle for the RED One upgrades the 15mm swing-away support arm of the Deluxe Bundle to a 19mm/15mm studio offset combination arm. With its convenient swing-away design, this cinema-grade lens attachment allows the use of 4x4" and 4x5.65" professional filters that can rotate 360° or be easily swapped out for different looks. Light spillage and lens flare are controlled by a top/bottom French flag and a pair of side wings that, like everything else on the microMatteBox, can be easily locked, adjusted or simply removed.
With its high-quality design and affordability, the microMatteBox system is built for productions small, large, or anywhere in between.
Note! The microMatteBox does not come with support rods or baseplate, which are available separately. The bundle requires a 19mm or 15mm studio offset support system for attaching to your system. The height from center of rods to center of mattebox is 118mm with ±10mm adjustment.
- Universal matte box: works with video cameras, 35mm lens adapters, and motion picture film cameras
- Wide-screen format shade
- Flattened shade design for wide angle lenses
- Interchangeable mattes
- Swing-away design--a first for this price range
- Industry standard rod support via combination 19mm/15mm studio offset rod support arm
- Separate locking knobs for filter position and filter rotation
- Metal filter trays with spring-loaded filter locks
- All filter stages rotate 360°
- Two dual-purpose filter trays, supporting 4x4 and 4x5.65" filter sizes
- Unique stackable stage design: add or remove stages to exactly meet your configuration needs
- All metal construction (lens shade and lens adapter high impact ABS)
- Adaptable to various lens sizes (lens opening with lens connector: 140mm, without: 155mm)
- Compatible with Arri filter trays and Arri bellows (with optional Arri bellows adapter)