As the heart of Redrock Micro's microSupport System, the microSupport Baseplate w/4" 15mm Rods is designed to attach Redrock's microMatteBox to standard video cameras, such as Sony EX, Panasonic HVX and many other prosumer and professional camcorders. Made of aircraft-grade, machined aluminum, the baseplate's quick-release system, integrated horizontal/vertical adjustment knobs, and ability to mount to nearly any camera, make it indispensable to accessory support. The included 4" 15mm microRods fit the baseplate or any other standard 15mm system, and are made of rugged, precision-machined stainless steel.
- Aircraft-grade machined aluminum construction
- 15mm lightweight (60mm center to center) rod clamp
- Includes quick release system and dovetail based on Bogen 357 standard quick release system
- Included dovetail mounts to virtually any camera using supplied standard 1/4" and 3/8" screws
- Integrated left-right adjustment
- Shim kit for vertical adjustment up to 1"
- 1/4"-20 or 3/8" holes accept virtually any tripod plate
- Compatible with virtually any prosumer format video camera including Sony EX series, Panasonic HVX200 series, HPX170, DVX series cameras, Canon H1, A1, G1, JVC HD series cameras, and many others
- Additional mounting holes for extending support plate with lower rods
- Aircraft-grade machined stainless steel
- Standard 15mm diameter
- High tolerance machined to 0.0001" precision
- Laser etched with Redrock logo