The Casio Exilim EX-FH100 Digital Camera packs many professional features in a compact, stylish camera. The 10.1 megapixel resolution will allow you to make poster-size prints. The 10X optical zoom lens has an amazing range starting an ultra-wide 24mm. This lets you take sharp photos whether in a tight spot or if your subject is far away. Getting the perfect photo is easy with features including Best Shot Continuous mode, but if you want the ultimate creative control, you have the options of manual, shutter, and aperture priority. File output further enhances the creative experience with the RAW DNG file format. View all your images on the 3" LCD screen.
With a high ISO of 3200 and CCD Shift Image Stabilization, shooting in low light is a snap. If your subject is moving fast, you can capture it at 40fps at full resolution. This versatile camera can also capture HD video at 30fps with stereo sound, and slow motion video at 33X slower than real life. With YouTube Capture Mode movies can be recorded and saved using the ideal size and quality settings for YouTube. You can then upload the video to YouTube using the included computer software.
- 10X Ultra-Wide 24mm Zoom Lens
- With an ultra-wide angle starting at 24mm (35mm film camera equivalent) all the way up to 240mm telephoto, the photographer is ready for any scene.
- ASM Exposure Control
- Aperture and Shutter Priority allow for manual control over either Aperture (A) or Shutter (S) while allowing the camera to automatically compensate or balance the exposure with opposing settings. Full manual (M) control over Aperture and Shutter is possible when a desired exposure effect is desired without the camera automatically compensating.
- DNG RAW
- The FH100 allows for the maximum level of creative input desired from a premium point and shoot. File output further enhances the creative experience with the RAW DNG file format.
- Up to 40fps at Full Resolution
- The EX-FH100 can shoot at an amazing 40 frames-per-second in High Speed Burst mode. This allows you to capture up to 40 images with a single press of the button. After the images have been taken, you simply save the best pictures to capture the perfect moment.
- Best Shot Continuous
- Casio's exclusive Pre-Record Mode begins recording images with a half-press of the shutter. When you're ready to capture action, press the shutter fully and High Speed Technology starts a Continuous Burst Mode that continues recording after the shutter button has been fully depressed. Now Casio combined both modes into fully automated and easy-to-use Best Shot scene modes. Pick your scene type and you'll never miss a shot due to shutter lag ever again.
- Back Illuminated CMOS
- Metal wiring compromising the effectiveness of the light-sensitive area was moved to the back of the photo sensor, thus increasing the light gathering efficiency of the sensor. The result is increased light sensitivity and faster shutter speeds in low light situations, resulting in a more pleasing picture quality.
- DVD-Quality Video
- The EX-FH100 lets you shoot beautiful 1280 x 720-pixel HD movies at a rate of 30 frames-per-second. After your video is recorded, you can view it by connecting your camera directly to a Full HD TV for big screen viewing. The EX-FH100 also comes with USB cables and software that allows you to view your HD films on your computer or to burn them to a DVD.
- 1000fps-33 Times Slower Than Real Life
- The 1,000 frame-per-second high-speed movie capability of the EX-FH100 is the next evolution of digital imaging. This feature allows you to easily shoot ultra-slow-motion movies at speeds that were previously only available on super expensive, pro-level cameras.
- Shoot, Easy Upload, Share
- Recording videos for YouTube has never been easier. Simply record videos with the YouTube Capture Mode, upload using Casio's YouTube Uploader software and share. It's that easy.