The BlueFish444 Create|HD High Definition Cross Conversion Card is a post production card with HD and SD-SDI (serial digital interface), that allows users to cross convert, down convert, and up convert high definition signals in 4:2:2 real-time. All scaling is accomplished with hardware-based processors, making it incredibly fast. Features such as 2:3 and 2:3:3:2 pull down make converting images to 24p quick and easy.
Most notably, the Bluefish444 line of scalers all take advantage of a 12-bit processing pipeline, ensuring the most accurate scaling in the industry. The 12-bit RGB to YUV color space conversion technique offers 4 times the amount of color space than traditional methods, making compositing and motion graphics a breeze. Additionally, the dual SDI outputs enable original and converted signals to be output at the same time.
- Awarding Winning Technology
- Used in thousands of Hollywood features and several Academy Award winners, Bluefish444 is now 10 years into providing the highest quality of video processing for digital intermediary and film production. By providing customized solutions for some of the world's most demanding creative artists, Bluefish444 has acquired the knowledge and experience to deliver the very same technology in a low cost line of creative digital content hardware tools.
- No Compromises
- Bluefish444's Create|HD enjoys the pedigree of a proven track record delivering absolutely "No Compromise" professional results. Engineered using the highest quality components, Bluefish444 delivers its superior quality through the power of hardware based parallel processing.
- Digital Content Workflow
- Create|HD is targeted at the uncompressed HD/SD digital content creation workflow. It's ideal for creative artists looking to connect digital VTRs, cameras and monitors either working with HD or SD-SDI.
- Real-Time Conversion
- Create|HD allows for hardware based real-time up, down or cross conversion during capture or playback. The same hardware based scaler intuitively accelerates real time effects within supported NLE and compositing software. Additionally, dual SDI outputs allow for original and converted signals to be output simultaneously.
- For the editor, supporting the full complement of the Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro real time effects engine with hardware scaling acceleration means, no matter what "hat" you're wearing, you can make the most of your time with less interruptions with greater real time effects productivity.