The BlueFish444 SD|Single Link Pro 444 Standard Definition Capture Card standard definition playback and cross-conversion card designed for demanding professional video applications. The card is equipped with a variety of features including 12-bit SD-SDI (Serial Digital Interface) I/O, 5.1 surround sound support, simultaneous analog and digital output, along with extensive monitoring options.
Used in many Hollywood features, BlueFish444's on-going commitment to the development of amazing hardware and software plug-ins. This translates into exceptional hardware and software with unmatched stability and performance.
- The Editor's Choice
- Supporting the full complement of the Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro real time effects engine, the professional editor can get on with their job and make the most of their time. The result is a more dynamic experience, delivering less interruption with greater real time productivity.
- Whether it's Mac or PC, users will enjoy an overall efficiency increase with the ability to choose to work in either online or offline mode allowing the incorporation of a lower cost storage system. Monitor audio in full 5.1 surround sound. Multiple file format support and multiple analog/digital video monitoring options allows true flexibility to handle just about any professional or consumer equipment.
- The Compositor's Choice
- BlueFish444 provides its own standalone, capture and playback application in symmetry, capturing footage for the professional compositor is an absolute breeze. When it comes to working within the RGB color space, Bluefish444 products are renowned for their highest quality YUV to RGB color space conversion. Enjoy the freedom to with just about any file format, so integration and collaboration with the varied workflow environments don't cause problems! Very Cool.
- Symmetry Software Included
The acclaimed symmetry provides a seamless acquisition, review and playout station for all windows production environments. With a balance between features and usability, Symmetry captures Cineon, DPX, Targa, Quicktime and AVI files. This allows users to use footage on multiple applications, across multiple platforms; eliminating the acute pain of re-rendering between tools.
- Playlist and clip assembly for preview and exporting to tape
- EDL CMX 3600 support
- Save and load projects in XML format for versatile 3rd party application support and project archiving
- Frame Accurate RS-422 VTR Control
- SD I/O, Single Link I/O
- DPX and Cineon 10-bit RGB file format support
- Targa RGBA file format support
- Quicktime 10-bit YUV v210 file format support
- AVI 8-bit support
- Batch capture and batch list import function
- Batch export list and multi-clip exporting
- Desktop preview and capture and playback mode
- Drop frame reporting and drop frame timecode support
- 8-Channels of audio I/O and audio monitoring levels
- SMPTE and CGR scaling for 10 bit RGB file formats