The Smart-AVI Active DVI Learner Programmer for EDID extends the distance between the computer and the monitor up to 50’ (15.34m). Supporting a resolution up to 1920 x 1080, it transfers high quality images without loss of data. It is compatible with both MAC and PC DVI-D interfaces.
Maintaining a DVI single link video resolution, the DVI Learner Programmer also regenerates TMDS digital video for delivering crisp images. With a quiet operation at the remote station, it keeps your CPU protected from harsh environments.
The Active DVI Learner Programmer is ideal for educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
- Extends the distance between the computer and the monitor or projector up to 50' (15.24m)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- Transfers high-quality images without loss of data
- Compatible with both MAC and PC DVI-D interfaces
- Maintains a DVI single link video resolution
- Regenerates TMDS digital video for delivering crisp images
- Noise-less operation at the remote station
- Protects your CPU from harsh environments
- Saves space on your desktop
- External power supply