Kino Flo's Image 85 DMX 4-Unit Fluorescent Lighting Kit (120VAC) features four large Image 85 cool-running soft light fluorescent fixtures, each of which holds eight 4' 75W bulbs (not included). Each Image 85 fixture accepts any one of eight different colored visual effects colors, notably Kino Flo superblue and supergreen tubes for lighting blue and green cyclorama stages.
The fixtures are instant-on and dead quiet, with individual lamp control for precision lighting. You can mix lamps for custom color temperatures, with DMX control for color temperature stability.
Low amperage draw, low operating temperature, and long lamp life combined with the ease of rigging compared to tungsten lighting sources make the Image 85 versatile, convenient and economical, as well. It is supplied for use with 120VAC.
- Metal alloy fixture includes gel frame, louver and card holders
- Broad, even light is ideal for blue and green screen photography
- Individual lamp control
- Instant-on, dead quiet
- Lower amperage draw, energy savings
- Longer lamp life, lower lamp replacements, lower maintenance labor
- Lower operating temperature
- Lower air-conditioning costs
- More efficient heat management design for stable color temperature
- Uses 5500K, 3200K and 2900K, 550nm green and 420nm blue lamps
- Mix lamps for various color temperatures
- High color rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI's
- DMX control for stable color temperature and light level control
- Color gels do not burn out or fade, due to lower heat of fixture
- HO/Standard switching
- Traditional yoke mount with two-position setting, Pole-Op Mount