The XENYX X2222USB - 22-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects from Behringer is a 22-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the X2222USB's 8 microphone preamps, "British" style EQ, and 8 easy-to-use one knob compressors.
The X2222USB provides eight mono channels with inserts and compressors, as well as four stereo channels, making it ideal for a wide range of audio tasks. There are three aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and three stereo returns. Every channel features a 3-band EQ with a swept mid, which can really help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer. The energyXT2.5 software is compatible with Mac, Windows, and even Linux operating systems, and includes virtual keyboard instruments and drum machines.
The built-in 24-bit dual engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The 8 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 8 XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band "British" style EQ's really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX X2222USB is well suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting and more.
- Low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
- 8 compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB audio Interface to connect directly to a computer
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room & headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy