The X-Patch from Solid State Logic is a rackmount 16 x 16 SuperAnalogue routing matrix that provides plug-in style routing for analog processing. The X-Patch is designed to speed up workflow by eliminating the need to physically re-patch. The unit inserts analog processors into your product workflow like plug-ins, letting you create chains than can be saved and recalled. The unit has Ethernet connectivity for remote control from a standard Mac or Windows computer.
The unit has front-panel XLR I/O connectors for channels 1 and 2, and a set of 4 25-pin D-Sub audio connectors on the rear. MIDI connectors allow you to connect a foot controller, terrific for live applications. The X-Patch can operate at +4dB and -10dB, allowing you to use guitar pedals and other live devices.
- 16 x 16 pure analog routing matrix inserts analog processors into production workflow like plug-ins for a speedy workflow
- Standard rackmount design is ideal for studio or live applications
- Insert chains can be created, saved and recalled for easy operation
- Ethernet connection provides control from a Mac or PC. Browser-based software controls the routing and setup
- XLR I/O for channels 1 and 2
- 25-Pin D-Sub audio connectors on rear panel
- SSL SuperAnalogue transparent audio performance
- MIDI connectivity enables use of programmable foot controllers
- +4dB and -10dB operating levels for easy use of guitar pedals and other live devices