The Display Integration Technologies MMR-B106W is a 10.6" ruggedized LCD monitor built to withstand a variety of unpredictable environments. The monitor's lightweight aluminum shell is ideal for field monitoring, broadcast, military, and industrial applications. With its wide variety of inputs, outputs and multiple battery adapters, the MMR-B106W provides the flexibility, durability, and critical imaging necessary for the most challenging professional shoots.
- Durable Frame
- The monitor is housed in a robust welded aluminum frame, making it both lightweight and durable. With optional bonded AR glass this screen makes viewing easy under exceedingly harsh sunlight. Whatever the conditions, the MMR-B106W has all the bases covered.
- Exceptional Image Quality
- The MMR-B106W has both the resolution and scaling capability to handle even the most demanding imagery, providing users with an accurate representation of their subject. Whether in the studio or on the go, the monitor's image will stand up in any professional application.
- Superior Viewing Angles
- With a viewing angle of 140° the MMR-B106W is easy to see from virtually any position. This can be especially useful in the field or in small remote studios, such as an OB Van.
- Multiple Inputs
- The monitor is no slouch in the input department either. This MMR model includes VGA, HDMI (HDCP compliant), CVS (x2), S-Video and YPbPr.