The POCKETRAK W24 from Yamaha offers advanced stereo audio recording in a compact and lightweight package. Small enough to fit into a pocket, the POCKETRAK W24 weighs just over 3 ounces. The recorder has a top-quality X/Y stereo microphone to capture pristine audio during lectures, classes, and other events. It also features a mic/line input for connecting external mics and instruments. An integrated speaker and a standard 3.5mm headphone jack let you preview your recordings immediately.
The POCKETRAK W24 has a large 2GB memory, which can hold hours of audio in PCM or MP3 mode. The recorder offers PCM recording at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz, making it ideal for professional use. Various MP3 modes provide longer recording times with lower file sizes. If you need additional storage, the recorder has a microSD card slot, allowing you to easily expand your recording time. The recorder uses a single AA battery that provides hours of recording and playback operation.
A clear backlit LCD display shows you level meters and other vital info for recording and playback, and the simple interface is easy to use. A USB 2.0 connector lets you attach the POCKETRAK W24 to your computer to transfer your recordings. Other useful features include a 5-band EQ, a built-in tuner and metronome, a peak limiter, an automatic high-pass filter, and the ability to memorize recording settings for instant recall later. A wireless remote is included that lets you control all main functions without disturbing the position of the recorder, saving you time and keeping your recordings free of handling noise. CUBASE AI5 software is included for professional-level audio editing and enhancement.
- Compact and lightweight design, weighing just over 3 ounces
- Top-quality integrated X/Y stereo microphone with additional mic/line input for connecting external mics and instruments
- Large 2GB internal memory with a microSD card slot for expansion
- Records in PCM or MP3 modes at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz so you can set your preferred recording quality and file size
- Built-in speaker and standard 3.5mm headphone jack for listening to audio immediately
- Integrated tuner and metronome function
- 5-band EQ for tone adjustment
- Slow, normal, and fast playback modes
- Peak limiter and automatic high pass filter
- Can memorize recording settings for later recall
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Operates on a single AA battery
- High-speed USB 2.0 connector for transferring files to a computer
- Wireless remote is included that lets you control all main functions without disturbing the position of the recorder, saving you time and keeping your recordings free of handling noise
- CUBASE AI5 software included for audio editing