The USB-RX100 from Smart-AVI is a compact receiver designed to be used in conjunction with a USB-TX100 transmitter to create a USB-100 system. When the devices are paired, the system allows you to extend a USB port up to 275' away from a computer.
To use the system, simply connect the transmitter to your computer's USB port. Connect the transmitter and receiver with a standard CAT5 UTP cable. Then connect a USB hub to the receiver to connect peripherals such as printers, keyboards, scanners, and more. The receiver can supply remote power of up to 500mA to connected peripherals. This power comes from the host computer. The system is fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications and supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates. Thanks to the USB and CAT5 standards, the system provides plug-and-play compatibility with Mac, PC, and Sun systems.
Note! USB-TX100 transmitter sold separately.
- Compact size for convenient placement
- Extends a USB port up to 275' away from a host computer
- Connects to transmitter with a standard CAT5 UTP cable
- Supplies up to 500mA of power to remote peripherals, carried from host computer
- Can be connected to a USB hub to support multiple peripherals
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications and supports 1.5 and 12Mbps data rates
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Mac, PC, and Sun systems