The SmartAVI SignagePro HD player (40GB HDD) uses an IP based network to allow a single PC to simultaneously manage and control multiple remote display devices. You can securely broadcast content across the globe. By displaying different feeds on different screens; it allows you to play different feeds on different screens depending on their location enabling optimum utilization of your available hardware. As an example, consider a large multi-product store, where there are screens located in various sections. While a screen located in the footwear section can be used to exhibit the various trends and designs in the market, another screen located in the consumer electronics section can be used to exhibit the latest technological advancements and products. A new template allows dividing your screen into multiple zones with unique content in each zone.
Multiple video format (AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, FLA, and DIVX) support allows compatibility with Flash files, MS PowerPoint files, and JPG picture files, among others; the screens can display a presentation or a sequence of high-resolution images. It has an intuitive Windows-based interface that makes setup and operation easy. The SignagePro HD player provides complete monitoring and control over the remote screens / client networks; make changes from a central location to streamline operations. A comprehensive remote monitoring software is included with the player; it supports automatic updates on the host system as well as at remote stations.
With live data feeds, information such as news, weather, and stock market prices can be displayed through live streaming. The creeping line editor allows scrolling text to be displayed anywhere on the screen; easily schedule content delivery with the calendar feature. Media from a range of sources can be displayed on a single screen or across an entire network. Reports of the playing history can be generated in MS Word or MS Excel.
The SignagePro HD player comes with easy-to-use, step-by-step installation and operating instructions and a 40GB flash memory capacity that is adequate for immediate storage. Compatible with standard formats, the unit does not require converting existing files.
- Single PC control of many displays
- Different feeds can be displayed on different screens, allowing you to display data most suited to a screen's location
- New template for dividing your screen into multiple zones with unique content in each zone
- Support for multiple multimedia formats (including MS PowerPoint files, different video and picture formats, etc.) gives you plenty of options in terms of the display content
- Intuitive Windows-based interface makes using this player a rather easy task
- Complete remote monitoring and control allows for streamlined operations from one central hub
- Included remote monitoring software is comprehensive and facilitates easy remote monitoring and control
- Support for automatic updates ensures that the software at both the main site and the remote locations is updated without any need for manual input
- News, weather, and stock market prices can be displayed through live streaming
- Media from a range of sources can be displayed on a single screen or across an entire network
- Easy-to-use, step-by-step instructions eases installation and operations
- 40GB HDD memory takes care of immediate storage needs