The Smart-AVI PresenterPro-HD Digital Signage Card is a powerful, PCI-Express 2.0 video card capable of displaying up to (8) discreet channels of video from a Windows PC computer. The system is based on the ATI Radeon HD3850 and comes with 512MB of on-board RAM. Each display is completely independent from one another and produces crystal clear images that can be used in a variety of commercial and industrial settings; whether it's retail, transportation, or advertising, the PresenterPro-HD is up to the task.
The card comes equipped with (4) DVI outputs and can be converted easily to work with standard 15-Pin D-Sub analog signals. With resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, the system is capable of displaying full HD resolution that produces stunning results every time. Multimedia presentations will never be the same! Smart-AVI's intuitive software makes setting up each display quick and easy. The unit be used up to 20' (6.1 m) locally, or 1000' (304.8 m) remotely when combined with additional Cat5/6 hardware.
- Virtually wipe out printing costs while rapidly increasing your advertising income by selling "space" to advertisers using your digital signage.
- Arrival and departure times, as well as announcements and messages locations and updates as frequently as necessary.
- Target consumers directly with in-store displays, in fast-food restaurants, banks, department stores and shopping malls.
- Theme Parks
- Display wait time information, entertainment scheduling, ride safety videos or food merchandising promotion to thousands of visitors each day.
- Design based on ATI Radeon HD3850 series (RV670PRO).
- On-board with 512MB GDDR3 high-speed memory.
- Unified superscalar shader architecture built-in 320 stream processing units.
- Built-in HDMI support for HD video with multi-channel (5.1) AC3 support, enabling a plug-and-play cable-less audio solution.
- Hardware processing UVD (Universal Video Decoder) delivers sharp images and vibrant color fidelity with 1080p playback of Blu-ray and HD-DVDs.
- Quad-DVI display port supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 through single-link DVI, or 2560 x 1600 through dual-link DVI, HDCP.
- ATI CrossFire multi-GPU technology support.
- High-Speed 128-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering.
- ATI Avivo HD technology includes fully-integrated HD audio capabilities and supports playback of multi-channel (5.1) audio streams.