The C1 from Studio Projects is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, ideal for vocal or instrumental applications in project or professional studios. The mic features a large 1" pressure-gradient capsule along with a low-noise amplifier and transformerless output circuitry to provide clear, natural audio.
The mic has a cardioid pickup pattern to reject off-axis noise and reduce feedback. It also features 75Hz and 150Hz selectable high pass filters to reduce low frequency rumble and handling noise. Selectable -10dB and -20dB pads are ideal for recording extremely loud sound sources. The mic has a standard XLR connector for wide compatibility and operates on standard 48V phantom power.
- Large Capsule
- The mic has a large 1" pressure-gradient capsule to provide high-quality audio for a variety of applications
- Transformerless Output
- The transformerless output circuitry enables high output while maintaining a low noise floor
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects off-axis noise to isolate source audio and prevent feedback
- -10dB and -20dB Pads
- The -10dB and -20dB pads provide further headroom when capturing signals with high levels and transient peaks
- High Pass Filters
- Selectable high pass filters at 75Hz and 150Hz reduce hum and handling noise
- Standard Output
- The XLR output provides compatibility with a variety of systems and devices
- Phantom Power
- The mic operates on standard 48V phantom power