Velbon's PRO 624PX Carbon Fiber Tripod is a very sturdy support that weighs only 4.7 lb (2.13 kg). Its 4 leg sections and center column extend to 53.25" (135.25cm), and with the included short center column it can get in for low-angle photography with a working minimum height of 22.5" (57.15cm).
The PRO 624PX is designed to hold up to 4.4 lb (1.99 kg). It comes with a 3-way panhead with a quick-release plate, allowing precise positioning of your equipment and permitting fast installation or removal from the panhead. For added stability, the legs can be moved independently for positioning in a wide variety of shooting scenarios and have flip lever locks to keep legs secured.
The PRO 624PX also features a geared center column with a folding handle, a built-in bubble level, rubber feet with retractable spikes for use on any terrain and folds down to 21.5" (54.61cm) to make it easily transportable. This solid and versatile tripod can meet the needs of professional and serious amateur photographers using the latest digital and analog equipment.
- Lightweight carbon-fiber legs
- Designed for the latest DSLR cameras and camcorders
- Removable 3-way photo/video panhead with quick-release plate with video indexing pin
- A built-in bubble level allows precise positioning of your equipment
- Neoprene leg wraps make handling easy in all types of weather
- A short center column for low level photography is included
- Retractable rubber feet with retractable leg spikes allow you to position the tripod on any terrain.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty