Sunpak's PRO 723BX Carbon Fiber Tripod is an affordable tripod designed to meet the needs of professional photographers using full size DSLR cameras with large lenses. It weighs 5.3 lb (2.4 kg). Its 3 leg sections and center column extend to 69.5" (176.53cm). The PRO 723BX comes with 2 center columns, one standard and one short, for low-angle photography at a working minimum height of 14" (35.56cm).
The PRO 723BX is designed to hold up to 15.4 lb (6.98 kg). It comes with a ballhead with a quick release and quick release plate to allow precise positioning of your equipment and permitting fast installation or removal from the ballhead. For added stability, the legs can be moved independently for positioning in a wide variety of shooting scenarios and have flip lever locks to keep legs secured.
The PRO 723BX also features a built-in bubble level, and rubber feet with retractable spikes for use on any terrain. It folds down to 26.5" (67.31cm) to make it easily transportable.
- Lightweight carbon fiber constructed legs
- Designed for the latest DSLR cameras and camcorders
- The included ballhead provides for precision positioning. It comes with a quick release which allows fast and easy installation and removal of your camera from the ball head
- Neoprene leg wraps make handling easy in all types of weather
- Rubber feet with retractable leg spikes allow you to position the tripod on any terrain.
- The Pro 723BX comes with a second short center column for low level photography
- Limited Lifetime Warranty