The Elinchrom D-Lite-2 IT 200ws w/Skyport (90-260VAC) redefines the possibilities of an economical, lightweight portable strobe: the D-Lite-2 IT (Intelligent Trigger) 200Ws monolight is a multi-voltage flash that recognizes and uses any AC power source from 90-260VAC; the power is variable in 1/10 steps from 12 to 200Ws; it recycles at full power in less than 1 second; flash duration is between 1/800 and 1/2000 second; the slave photocell adjusts automatically to camera strobe pre-flashes; and the cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor that automatically keeps the temperature in the safety zone, eliminating any worries about over-heating.
It also features a built-in EL-Skyport Receiver which is compatible with the EL-Skyport ECO Transmitter and ELS Transmitter (neither included) for wireless triggering of your strobes (including 4 selectable frequency channels and 4 selectable independent groups), giving you a wide variety of options. This is an ideal flash for portraits, still life, product, architectural photography, and more.
- Built-In Skyport Triggering
- The built-in Skyport Speed receiver provides wireless triggering of up to four groups and four channels. Included in the kit is a Skyport ECO Trigger, which allows you to choose from up to four frequencies (channels); no group features are supported with Skyport ECO trigger. Optional Standard Skyport Triggers can take advantage of the group features of the D-Lite IT. The Skyport ECO Trigger has two sync modes, standard sync mode (1/160 sec) or Speed (1/250 sec).
- Eye-Cell Technology
- When using D-Lite ITs in optical slave mode with cameras, or shoe-mount flashes with a pre-flash, users can program the number of pre-flashes or have the head automatically program itself--a great way of mixing lights.
- Proportional Modeling Light Setup
- Power adjustments are made in 1/10th stop increments. The modeling lamp can be controlled proportionately, set to minimum or maximum level, or switched off.
- Power Steps
- Output can be modified in 1/10 increments.
- Thermally Controlled Fan Management
- The cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor and switches on automatically when the internal temperature increases.
- New Stand Mount
- The new, more robust stand mount also adds a universal umbrella mount, like all other Elinchrom heads--the mount can accept umbrellas with shafts of 8 or 9mm.