The Audix f2 dynamic instrument microphone is an ideal recording tool for use on stage or in the studio. The Low Mass (LM) diaphragm offers natural, accurate sound reproduction and features a hypercardioid polar pattern to provide ample rejection of off-axis noise, and to minimize feedback. The mic has a linear frequency response, capable of accurately reproducing signals at very high sound pressure levels of up to 139dB without distortion.
The mic is made in the USA, and features a precision-cast zinc alloy body with a steel grill, durable finish, and gold-plated XLR connector. A heavy-duty nylon mic clip and a carrying pouch are included.
- Linear Frequency Response
- Tailored frequency response of 52Hz to 15kHz accentuates mid-range and mid-high frequencies while eliminating low-frequency noise
- LM Diaphragm
- The Low Mass (LM) diaphragm provides natural, accurate sound reproduction
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern maximizes rejection of off-axis noise, helping to isolate the desired sound source and minimize feedback
- High SPL Handling
- The f2 is designed to accurately reproduce high audio peak levels at up to 139dB without noise or distortion
- Transformerless Design
- The mic's transformerless design and balanced output provide interference-free performance, even with long cable runs
- Durable Body
- Made in the USA, the mic features a zinc alloy body with a steel grill, black coat finish, and a gold-plated XLR connector for terrific durability
- Accessories Included
- The mic comes complete with a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch