Sibelius First Easy Music Notation Software by Sibelius is multi-functional music scoring and composition software for the Mac and Windows OS. This versatile, easy-to-use application delivers a host of coveted features composers have both longed for, and suffered without. Sibelius First offers genre-specific templates for composing and scoring various music styles with ease.
Input notes, rests, chords, articulations, and accidentals using your computer keyboard, external MIDI keyboard controller or MIDI guitar. Scan existing scores and sheet-music into Sibelius First, or record right into Sibelius First using an external microphone or ReWire supported software such as ProTools. Sibelius First will play compositions using your computer's GM or GS instruments, as well as support your favorite virtual instrument plug-ins. Sibelius First is an ideal tool for the traditional composer, songwriter, musician, publisher and more.
- Automatic collision avoidance: score elements move into their perfect position automatically
- Great-sounding playback out of the box, or use any VST/AU virtual instrument or effect
- Add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams simply by playing the chord on your MIDI keyboard or guitar
- Easily add lyrics, titles, other text and graphics
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Scan in printed sheet music or open PDF files to transpose, edit and print
- Parts automatically update when you change your score
- ReWire support
- Share and sell your scores worldwide on SibeliusMusic.com