The UHF-5805 from VocoPro is a wireless microphone system with 4 individual handheld mics. Assembling multiple wireless microphone systems can be difficult and confusing, but this system was designed to make set-up and operation as easy as possible. Color-coded microphones and receiver units make it clear what controls need to be adjusted, and a mixed output is provided that simplifies connecting to a sound system.
The UHF-5805 was designed to be mounted in a standard 19" rack. The 4 receiver units are easy to remove from the chassis in the event that they need to be serviced. This is extremely important if you rely on this system for business purposes, rehearsals, or performances. You can continue to operate the system with the working units, even while the receivers that need service are removed from the rack.
A pair of battery chargers is supplied with the system. Each charger can accommodate 2 microphones at a time. The charger also has a slot for an optional beltpack transmitter (beltpacks are used for headset and lavalier microphones). There are LED lights on the front of the charger that notify you when the microphone has a full charge.
- 4 individual XLR mic outputs and a 1/4" mixed output
- 4 wireless handheld microphones included
- Rechargeable batteries and 2 dual mic chargers included
- Individual volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- 4 independent field-replaceable receiver modules
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Rugged 1RU metal receiver chassis
- Low power consumption design for longer battery life