This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Aquatica Underwater Housing with Double Nikonos Bulkheads for the Canon 5D Mark II camera features Aquatica's new Aqua View Finder which employs a high-quality coated glass element to deliver a bright, crisp image of the camera viewfinder, a design that allows for quick removal for storage and transportation, a body of anodized aluminum, and exposed glass made of corrosion-resistant material. The viewing area is 100% of the actual DSLR finder with easy diopter adjustments, and LCD information in the camera's viewfinder is readily available when shooting.
The camera housing is machined from a solid block of anodized aluminum that's coated with polyurethane powder paint and clear coated. Lenses from fisheye to 200mm macro can be used with it. You can quickly change lenses with the bayonet system and the lens release button on the front of the housing. Double 2-pin Nikonos bulkheads allow you to connect two manually controlled strobes with two standard Nikonos single sync cords to the housing. You'll always be sure your lens port is securely locked and watertight with its positive mounting and locking mechanism. Chromatic aberrations are greatly reduced for precise focusing and composition.
Note: Requires Lens port
Also Note: Most zoom lenses require a close-up diopter filter to correct focus distance.
- Standard Nikonos Type Bulkheads
- External manual flash-ready using 2 single Nikonos-type sync cords
- Positive bayonet mounting and locking mechanism leaves no doubt that your ports are securely in place and are watertight. The bayonet system dome, macro ports and extension rings offer the fastest access to lenses for rapid changing without having to remove the camera from the housing. This housing allows use of lenses from a 15mm fisheye lens to a 180mm macro lens. Tele-converter port extensions are also available.
- Menu buttons have been angled 20 degrees and extended when needed for better ergonomics and knobs are now grooved and knurled for optimum operation when wearing thick gloves
- Built-in hydrophone
- Fingertip access to all camera menu and video controls including On-Off, Live View mode, Record On/Off, Exposure Mode, bracketing, meter positioning and focus control, AF-On activation and Star button access as well as AF preferences. Access to all menu features include Review, Enlarge and Delete, Histogram and internal SLR preferences
- Lens release lever for easy lens changing through the front port with camera installed
- Compatible with the Aquatica remote control grip
- Two additional bulkhead holes are supplied for potential access to other camera functions
- The most critical aspect of underwater SLR photography is the viewing system; the Aquatica Aqua View Finder gives the user unparalleled viewing of the camera's viewfinder for sharp focusing and exact composition