This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Aquatica Underwater Housing with Wired for TTL Ikelite Bulkhead can get you in the water with your Nikon D300S right away. The housing is machined from a solid block of lightweight military-grade anodized aluminum that's been finished with a tough weather- and wear-resistant powder coating, and it's rated to 300' (90 m). The housing provides easy access to all photography functions, and it has the same mounting bayonet that accepts existing Aquatica accessories and ports, including the Aqua View Finder, the Megadome and remote control cord (available separately).
The Single Ikelite bulkhead allows use of a single strobe connected to an Ikelite sync cord. You can also use dual strobes, using an Ikelite dual sync cord. This bulkhead supports TTL exposure control when used with an adapter.
Note: Requires Lens port
Also Note: Most zoom lenses require a close-up diopter filter to correct focus distance.
- Single Ikelite Bulkhead (TTL)
- The Single Ikelite bulkhead allows use of a single strobe connected to an Ikelite sync cord. You can also use dual strobes, using an Ikelite dual sync cord. This bulkhead supports TTL exposure control when used with an adapter.
- Bayonet Port
- A positive four-point bayonet mounting and a locking mechanism leave no doubt that your ports are securely in place and watertight. The bayonet system dome, macro ports and extension rings, offer the fastest and most comprehensive access to the lenses for rapid lens changing without having to remove the camera from the housing. This housing allows the use of lenses from a 10mm/180° fisheye lens to a 200mm macro lens. Tele-converter port extensions are also available separately.
- Buttons have been angled 20° and extended when needed for better ergonomics--knobs are now grooved and knurled for optimum operation when wearing thick gloves.
- Available separately as an accessory and easily mounted via one of the provided accessory bulkhead mounting holes.
- Fingertip access to all camera menus and video controls includes On-Off, Live View mode, Record On/Off, Exposure Mode, bracketing, meter positioning and focus control, AF activation and lock access via a single easy access lever. Access to all menu features includes Review, Enlarge and Delete, Histogram and internal SLR preferences.
- Lens Release
- A lever is provided for easy lens changing through the front port, with the camera installed.
- Remote Control Grip
- Available as an accessory and easily mounted via one of the provided accessory bulkhead mounting holes.