The Astatic 1800VP Variable Pattern Podium Microphone features an 18" flexible gooseneck microphone and power supply with continuously variable polar pattern dial. In addition, an 80Hz / 12dB high Pass filter switch minimizes low-frequency noise. Both the microphone and control box are impervious to RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) from cell-phones, PDAs, Blue-Tooth and other devices. The 1800VP delivers transparent speech reproduction in any public-address application.
- Continuously-variable polar pattern controllable from a remote location
- Remote box is rack mountable up to six units per shelf
- Blue LED status indicator on remote box
- Selectable recessed high-pass filter for elimination of unwanted low-frequency energy
- Securable controls with standard flat style blank rack panel, when rack mounted
- RF (radio frequency) Resistant Architecture
- Included 18" gooseneck with XLRM-type quick connector
- Engineered and built in the U.S.A.