The Astatic 210 Omnidirectional Security Installation Microphone is a miniature boundary microphone designed to capture ambiance in security, monitoring and observation applications. The microphone's low-profile keeps it hidden from view and a built in limiter tames sound pressure levels and improves intelligibility.
The output level is variable from -50dBv (3.2mV) to -10.5dBV(300mV) @ 1μBar which is designed to interface with security cameras, digital video recorders and other observation and recording devices. Astactic 210 requires 8 to 18VDC power and the connection is made through a removable terminal block plug.
- Miniature-boundary microphone designed for installation in security, ambient monitoring and observation applications
- Variable output level from -50dBv (3.2mV) to -10.5dBV(300mV) @ 1μBar
- Internal limiter tames high sound pressure levels and improves intelligibility by protecting the audio signal from distorting
- Requires 8 to18 VDC (70mA)
- The connection is made through a removable 3.5mm terminal block plug connector on the opposite end of the microphone. The connector accepts DC power and outputs an unbalanced, amplified signal