The AKG HT 4500 is a professional-quality wireless handheld microphone transmitter that can be used as part of a WMS 4500 wireless system. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, there are 6 different interchangeable mic elements available, including dynamic and condenser cardioid and hypercardioid capsules. The mic operates on a 30MHz UHF band and has up to 1200 selectable frequencies with several preset frequency banks for quick matching to a receiver.
The transmitter has an RF output power of up to 50mW for maximum resistance to interference and dropouts. The mic has a backlit display and a pilot tone system that sends transmitter status data to a receiver, including mute switch position and remaining battery life. The mic can operate for up to 15 hours on standard AA batteries, or up to 12 hours on the optional BP 4000 battery pack. The BP 4000 has an integrated Smart battery Management System, and the mic has charging contacts for easy recharging on an optional charger.
Note! Mic elements are sold separately.
- Up to 50 mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA size dry batteries, 12 hours on optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management System
- 30MHz wide UHF band, up to 1200 selectable frequencies
- Choice of six interchangeable microphone elements
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger