The Yamaha YIT-W10BL Wireless Transmitter For iPod integrates your iPod or iPhone into your yAired-compatible Yamaha receiver/amplifier or home theater system.
It's easy to use. Slip your iPod or iPhone into the Wireless Transmitter. Slip the Wireless Transmitter into the Charging Cradle. Plug the Charging Cable Into the wall and you're charging your Apple device and transmitting its audio (and video, if it's capable of it) up to 66 feet (20 meters) away.
The system doesn't require the "pairing" operation that Bluetooth devices require. It operates in the 2.4 GHz band so to avoid interference, keep it away from microwave ovens and wireless LAN routers. You can also select among up to three "groups" with certain yAired compatible devices to avoid conflict with different Yamaha equipment.
Best of all your W10BL transmits audio and video in linear PCM for the highest quality digital audio and video.
- Made For iPod, Works With iPhone
- The YIT-W10BL is a wireless transmitter designed for iPod and iPhone series devices. It employs the Yamaha "yAired" technology to establish a wireless connection with another Yamaha product that supports yAired technology and enables playback of the iPod or iPhone on your Yamaha product. It supports iPod 5th Generation, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPhone 3GS.
- Works With Yamaha yAired Amps/Receivers
An increasing number of Yamaha home theater receivers and amplifier/receivers are yAired-compatible. yAired is a Yamaha original wireless technology that offers many benefits that include:
- Simple, convenient operation—unlike Bluetooth products, no pairing is needed.
- Wireless operation—remote control with auto power on and volume control.
- Superior sound quality—uncompressed wireless audio transmission (linear PCM).
- Real-time communication—audio and video synchronization.