Kingston Technology's DataTraveler 5000 USB Flash Drive is a spacious 16GB USB storage device that is extremely reliable, easy to set up and requires no administrative rights or application installation. Sensitive data is protected with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification and 100% privacy. This drive's complex password protection enforces device lockdown after a specified number of invalid attempts. Plus, passwords are never stored on the device.
Many agencies are issuing data-at-rest directives to protect portable data. Kingston has designed its line of encrypted USB flash drives to be compliant with these directives. These ingenious drives provide the highest level of security to protect your business from data loss. And they're fast and easy to use, which means that employees will adopt them quickly.
The DataTraveler 5000 is waterproof at depths up to 4' (1.2 m), and is built with a rugged titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing. This storage device is the choice of corporations and consumers alike for securely storing, carrying and transferring important data, favorite songs, photos and more. It is backed by Kingston's 5-year warranty with 24/7 tech support.
Note! Some of the 16GB capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for storage.
- Protect sensitive data with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certification and 100% privacy. The DataTraveler features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode which is much stronger than CBC and ECB modes. The DataTraveler 5000 uses elliptic curve cryptography encryption algorithms (ECC) which meet the Suite B standards approved by the U.S. Government.
- The drive locks down after 10 intrusion attempts and the encryption key is destroyed.
- Password Protection
- The DataTraveler 5000 has enforced complex password protection...a password (up to 128 characters) is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access.
- Full Privacy
- 100% of stored data is protected by 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption...a master key is recreated at logon. Its elliptic curve cryptography is made in the U.S.A.
- The DataTraveler 5000 can operate with its tamper-free Auto-run files disabled.
- This flash drive is waterproof and has a titanium-coated stainless steel casing.
- Tamper Evident
- Its tamper-evident coating and seal allows for physical security.
- The DataTraveler 5000 carries a 5-year warranty with 24/7 customer support