The i-gotU GT-200e Bluetooth GPS Travel Logger is a GPS logger and receiver 2-in-1 device including user-friendly Live! Travel Blog Master software. The i-gotU GT-200e is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled digital cameras and camera phones. It records trip routes, automatically adds GPS locations to your photos, and creates an animated trip journal by plotting your route and playing back the photos or YouTube videos with the exact location on 3D Google Maps. It is fun and easy to share trip or outdoor sport activities with friends through the @trip travel-blog hosting site, Internet Explorer MHTML or Google KMZ file format or popular web albums such as Picasa and Flickr.
It is compact and lightweight with excellent water-resistance which makes it great for use outdoors under a variety of climate conditions. It also allows you to precisely and continuously record your sports activities such as bicycling, jogging and water sports and to get feedback such as distance, speed and altitude.
To use this really cool device you simply turn it on by holding down a button until the LED indicators start blinking, make sure the time on your camera is correct, wait for auto-positioning to locate your current location, and take the GT-200e with you when you take pictures. When you are finished shooting, connect the GT-200e to your PC, launch the software and let the fun begin.
The i-gotU Live! Travel Blog Master software suite enables importing your photos and the corresponding data collected by the GT-200e and converts the data into practical and useful information and charts, such as average speed, distance, altitude, etc. After the images are imported, your trip will be shown using 3D Google Maps or Google Earth, complete with start and end points. The software also allows you to export your data in multiple file formats and supports most popular web albums such as Flickr.
- This device comes with i-gotU Live! Travel Blog Master, an easy-to use software user interface. It will track data recorded in the GT-200e and convert it into practical and useful information and charts, such as average speed, distance, altitude, etc. The software allows you to geotag photos and creates travel blogs and analyzes sports exercises. With the @trip program you can share your travel blogs on Google Maps, Facebook, My Space, Twitter, etc.
- Included in the software bundle is Sports Analyzer, a smart tool that assists you to organize and categorize various sports activities for further analysis. On top of a thorough activity summary, it also offers analytical diagrams and charts as statistical reference-based logged data.
- Organize and present your journey on 3D Google Maps and Google Earth. You can also export (in multiple file formats) your geotagged photos and routes to Flickr, Picasa and other popular web albums.
- It is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled digital cameras and camera phones.
- Quick and easy to create and share your live travel blog with your friends and family.
- The GT-200e has multiple ways for attachment for convenient use and is suitable for outdoor use.
- Its water-resistant housing makes the GT-200e ideal for use on rainy days, water sports and skiing.
- Precisely and continuously record your travel and sports routes into 262,000 way points storage.
- If the memory is full, the unit will auto delete the oldest data and replace with new data.
- Auto-map your photos with GPS location information.
- The GT-200E is compatible with 3rd party GPS navigation software.