The Rane AM 1 Automixer is a versatile, feature packed single-space rack mount mixer with 4 line / microphone switchable XLR inputs, RCA line and 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input, USB I/O and Ethernet connections for RAD and cascading.
The AM 1 is capable of automatically mixing incoming channel levels, making it an ideal solution for commercial audio installations, podcast recording applications and more. Manual mixing is also available, and its USB connections make it a plug-n-play device for both Windows and Mac OS. In addition to all this, the AM 1 features an RAD output for CobraNet support, and a cascade connection for linking the AM 1 with up to seven AM 2 mixers (sold separately).
- Gain sharing and automatic mic mixing
- 4 XLR mic inputs with level controls & signal/OL indicators
- Manually or automatically mix levels
- 2 auxiliary inputs with dual RCA & 1/8" (3.5mm) inputs
- USB audio input (16-Bit. 48kHz)
- USB charge port for iPod and USB powered devices
- Power, Locate, USB, Fault and RAD status indicators