The EXT-DDIGAUD-2-AAUD GefenTV Digital Audio to Analog Adapter from Gefen is a converter box that accepts a coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio. Use this device to connect your digital equipment to an external device, such as an amplifier or recording deck, via standard RCA-style jacks. Bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that do not have RCA-style analog outputs.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio as input
- Samples at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Compact and easy to install