This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The SM13037 CRL Laser Sight from Sightmark is suitable for rapid fire or moving target shooting in tactical, hunting, or competition shooting operations. A built-in Weaver dovetail / Picatinny rail mount allows the laser sight to be mounted on a number of rifles, and an integrated secondary mounting rail allows it to be mounted on pistols.
Featuring a powerful (3-5 mW) laser red dot sight that projects an intense laser beam, the CRL Laser Sight helps target your subject. The tactical laser sight offers easy adjustment for base windage and elevation. In daylight, the laser beam has a visibility range of 60', and up to 900' at night.
- Suitable for rapid fire or moving target shooting in tactical, hunting, or competition shooting operations
- Durable plastic composite body
- Built-in Weaver dovetail / Picatinny rail mount allows mounting on a number of rifles
- Integrated secondary mounting rail allows mounting on to pistols
- Lightweight at 1.3 oz
- Powerful (3-5 mW) laser red dot sight projects an intense laser beam to help target your subject
- Easy adjustment for windage and elevation
- Offers viewing range of 60' during daytime and 900' at night