Rated at IPX5, the Tracker 2x24 WP night vision binocular offers greater water resistance than the other Tracker NVBs. This Tracker provides 2.0x magnification with a wide angle field of view - it's versatile, powerful and comfortable.
The Tracker 2x24 WP is configured with a pair of 1st generation intensifiers and Yukon's proprietary Pulse IR illumination system. The efficient Pulse circuitry allows the IR unit to reach further into the night while minimizing battery drain. The Tracker's lenses are fully multicoated for maximum light transmission and clear viewing under difficult conditions.
The housing is comfortable to hold, and the unit is surprisingly light. Rubber armoring provides a secure grip in any conditions, and the objective's protective caps are hinged - they fold back so they don't get lost or damaged. The soft rubber wrap-around viewing shroud is designed to shield stray light to ensure a clear view regardless of the viewing position.
The Tracker 2x24 WP NVB represents value and function in a rugged, affordable, dependable, and compact package.
- AFOV: wide angle - 60°
- Operates on 3 CR123A batteries
- All climate performance- IPX5 water resistance
- Fully multicoated lenses maximize light transmission
- Rubber armoring for a secure grip and impact resistance
- Eclipse hinged lens caps for security and rapid deployment
- Integral Pulse IR illumination system for total darkness conditions
- Dual 1st generation intensifiers for startling night vision performance