The Exelon 4x50 from Yukon is a remarkable night vision monocular with excellent viewing capability. Yukon's newly-designed 1st generation intensifier affords the Exelon higher levels of resolution and less distortion than many other gen-1 systems. This high-powered optic delivers 4.0x magnification that affords the viewer a substantial range of detection and recognition. For total darkness viewing the integral IR illuminator provides ample auxiliary illumination. This versatile high-powered optic can be head/helmet mounted, tripod mounted, or fitted with a high-powered illuminator to enhance its range of detection.
- Construction Details
- Auxiliary IR illuminator for total darkness viewing
- Large 50 mm objective for enhanced resolution, clarity
- Rubber armoring offers a non-slip grip, added impact protection
- Operates on a single CR123A battery - 50 hr without IR, 8 hr with IR
- Dual 1/4"-20 mounts for head/helmet mounts, tripod mounting, illuminators, accessories
- 1st Generation Intensifier
- Resolution: center: 40 lp/mm / edge - 32 lp/mm 1st generation NVDs deliver excellent night vision performance at an attractive price point. This tube features a spherical cathode that delivers less distortion and higher resolution than many other 1st gen intensifiers. The combination of this CF-Super tube and a 50 mm R-Contact objective lens provides crisp and geometrically precise images.