The Promote Control Shutter Cable CN2 from Promote Systems is for use with the intuitive Promote Control which adds remote functionality to your digital SLR camera. It allows you to engage High Dynamic Range (HDR) photographs, time lapse sequences and more, quickly and easily.
- Enables mirror lock-up functionality
- Allows automated exposures longer than 30 seconds
- Ensures faster camera reaction to shutter release, especially in "High Dynamic Range" mode
- Activates "Manual Hold" mode
- Enables arbitrary shutter speeds in "One Shot" and "Time Lapse" modes
- Allows pre-focusing the camera using the Promote Control "Focus" button
- Enables basic Promote Control shutter release functionality even when out of battery power