The CommandSoft FibreJet SAN Management Software from Rorke Data is an advanced Storage Area Network (SAN) management solution for Windows and Mac systems. Compatible with Fibre-Channel, iSCSI, AoE, and NAS storage, the software supports standard file systems and disk utilities: there is no need to reformat.
Working transparently, without the need for a metadata controller or segregated network, the software supports unlimited scalability without any detriment to performance. Connected storage can consist of multiple petabytes of data, all of which can be password protected on multiple levels.
- Provides enterprise-class storage, allowing multiple computers with heterogeneous operating systems to access multiple terabytes of storage via Fibre-Channel or iSCSI
- Designed with performance in mind, FibreJet can perform up to 5 times faster during file-copy when compared to competing SAN management software
- Multi-platform sharing solution shares files between Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
- Each SAN attached computer accesses storage as it would direct attached drives, meeting the performance demands of HD video editing and cluster computing
- Fully compatible with Fibre-Channel switches from QLogic, Emulex, and Brocade, and HBAs from QLogic, ATTO, Apple, and LSI
- With fewer single points of failure than competing SAN software, FibreJet is designed with redundancy and Fibre-Channel switch fabric topology in mind
- Simplified setup allows you to get your SAN working in very little time