A fully inclusive solution for viewing nearly all types of SD video and computer input, the Wohler RMT-170e-SD provides compact, convenient monitoring at a competitive price point. With its flexible, popular feature set, the RMT-170e-SD is ideal for mobile production trucks, news and transmission control rooms, and duplication and post-production facilities.
Slim and stylish, the RMT-170e-SD supplies high-resolution images and integrated audio, along with built-in NTSC and PAL autosensing, dual inputs, a waveform display, eight channels of audio bar graph metering, and other valuable on-screen data. Front-panel controls and an intuitive on-screen menu gives you easy access to all settings, with critical audio and video parameters available at a glance.
The monitor's flexible inputs handle composite/S-video/component (SD) and VGA/DVI-D/HDMI video, and include two SD-SDI inputs and an SD-SDI active loop-through.
- 1366 x 768 TFT/LCD
- By employing a 1366 x 768 TFT/LCD screen, a perfect medium is reached in the scaling and interpolation process, providing superb imaging regardless of video format.
- Wide Range of Format Support
- This unit supports all formats of SD-SDI, HDMI, VGA and DVI, composite, Y/C and component video inputs.
- In-Monitor Display Features
- This light and nimble monitor comes with a plethora of in-monitor display features including IMD, Tally, time code, 4 channels of level metering, format display, and area/title safe. Also displays 8 channels of PPM over VU, frame marks, cropping, switchable aspect ratios, and built-in color bars.
- Audio Tools
- The RMT-170e-SD also provides a host of audio tools including level metering and built-in speaker monitoring of its dual stereo analog inputs or SDI embedded audio.
- Table Stand or Rackmount
- Also available with optional 19" rackmount or table stand system, or can be used with a standard VESA mount.
- 108 square inches of active viewing
- CRT-style adjustments and controls
- GPI, RS-232, RS-485
- Audio input, metering, and monitoring
- Safe area display markers
- In-vision UMD display
- Time code display from embedded SD-SDI