Samsung UN22C4000 22" LED HDTV makes a big impression even before you turn it on. The sleek black panel is bordered with a clear bezel with a "touch" of warm color to give the wafer-thin (1.2") display chromatic dimension.
But it's when you turn it on that the magic truly begins. The UN22C4000 offers HD resolution of 720p coupled with Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio and Wide Color Enhancer Plus which renders all of that detail in smoothly gradated, eye-popping color.
Game Mode utilizes the UN22C4000's fast response time and HDMI connectivity, speeding up the image processing response while enhancing blacks and optimizing audio to maximize your excitement. A built-in digital tuner offers you a choice of over-the air HD programming or cable/satellite service. ConnectShare Movie's on-screen interface gives you accesses to video, photos or music stored on a thumb drive or camera via USB.
Finally, Energy Star 4.0 Compliance means that the UN22C4000 uses less energy, thus saving you money while preserving the environment
- Ultra Slim Design
- Stunning ultra slim depth - includes tuner (no external transceiver box)
- Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the "genuine" stereo sound
- Touch of Color
- Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail
- ConnectShare Movie
- Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote
- Game Mode
- Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button
- Exceeds Energy Star Standards
- LED energy efficient, up to 50% less than the latest Energy Star specification depending on series and screen size in standard mode