If you're looking to pump high-definition DVD playback into your home theater, the Sony STR-DN2010 7.1 Channel 3D Surround A/V Receiver will do the job. It has an integrated digital processor capable of transferring 1080p HD video signals through the HDMI output, which offers the ability to match the exquisite quality produced by Blu-ray Disc players, PlayStation3 gaming and other HD components.
With the unique iPod / iPod touch Remote Control feature you can take advantage of the free A/V Receiver Remote download and turn your iPod into a handy remote. Now you can use your favorite communication and media device to control the STR-DN2010 and program music and other entertainment.
Your favorite movies will come alive thanks to the wide variety of surround sound digital audio decoders onboard the STR-DN2010. Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro-Logic IIx, DTS, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, and DTS Neo: 6 decoders are featured just to name a few.
Enjoy 3D images while hearing sound closer to the way it was captured, plus improve image quality of non-HD video sources to HD using one convenient cable. Offering plenty of connectivity options for your expanding lifestyle, this A/V receiver features 4 HDMI inputs, 3 component inputs and is SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready. You can also share your music in multiple rooms with wireless 2nd zone technology.
The Sony STR-DN2010 is one of the most capable A/V receivers available today.
- 7 HD Inputs
- Get versatile HD connection options with seven HD inputs. Four HDMI inputs (up to 1080/24p capable) let you connect a Sony PlayStation3 entertainment system, Blu-ray Disc player, and any 2 other HDMI-capable devices for high definition video and audio. Three component inputs (1080/60i capable) provide added HD-capable connectivity and versatility.
- 4 Port Ethernet Switcher
- Connect up to 4 Ethernet devices for network connectivity.
- iPhone / iPod touch Remote Control
- Download the free "AV Receiver Remote" app to your iPhone or iPod touch and turn it into a versatile remote - control the receiver, access music, search entertainment and more.
- Listen to Internet Radio and Personal Music Stored on Your PC
- Connect to the internet to stream Rhapsody and Shoutcast, plus listen to music stored on your PC through your home network.
- Upconverts / Upscales Video to Near HD via HDMI
- Improve image quality of analog connected devices to near HD. Analog connected device signals are converted to digital and output via HDMI, making one cable connection from the receiver to the TV possible.
- 3D Pass-through
- Compatible with 3D Blu-ray disc movies, video games and other 3D content.
- Blu-ray Disc Audio Decoding
- Experience sound closer to the way it was captured with LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio codecs.
- On-Screen Graphical User Interface
- Set up and control the A/V receiver with intuitive on-screen graphical user interface.
- Wireless 2nd Zone Audio
- Share music in up to 10 rooms when you add S-AIR receiver/speaker systems (AIR-SA10) and an S-AIR Card (EZW-T100) to your S-AIR Capable System (S-AIR Speaker Systems and S-Air Card sold separately).
- Audio Return Channel
- Eliminate the need for extra cables connected to your TV. This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible TV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your TV.
- Digital Cinema Auto Calibration - Quick Speaker Setup
- Ensure you get the best sound experience from your A/V receiver and speakers with Digital Cinema Auto Calibration. Simply place the included microphone where you will be seated and settings are automatically optimized based on the distance, delays and placement of your speakers.
- BRAVIA Sync Capable
- Conveniently operate and control all your HDMI connected BRAVIA Sync devices with one remote including: Blu-ray Disc players, BRAVIA HDTVs, home theater products, Handycam camcorders and Cyber-shot digital cameras.
- Standby Pass-through of Audio & Video
- Conveniently access all your HDMI connected devices without having to power on the receiver.
- Digital Media Port
- Connect a Digital Media Port (DMP) adapter (sold separately) to your receiver and access music from your iPod, Walkman player, Bluetooth or PC device.
- Assignable Digital Audio and Video Inputs
- Get the most out of each audio and video input with the ability to reassign inputs to support connected devices.
- 24p True Cinema (Pass-through)
- Watch movies in their native frame rate (24 frames per second) when paired via HDMI cable with a 24p playback device like a Blu-ray Disc player or PlayStation3 gaming console.