The Apantac LE-4CV Four Input Analog Composite Video Multiviewer designed to input composite video signals. The system features 4 auto-detecting NTSC/PAL inputs and an RJ45 output capable of distributing a video signal to included HDMI and DVI receivers over a single Cat5 cable. The included receivers are passive receivers supporting up to 35 ft transmission. Optional longer distance receivers can also be incorporated. The multiviewer allows users to input a variety of discreet video signals and output them to one display. The LE-4CV can be configured to fit many needs, making it ideal for large integrated video installations, including business, commercial and educational environments.
With an output resolution capable of scaling up to 1080p, the unit is HD ready and can be used with virtually any HDTV flat panel display. Additional features include automatic input aspect ratio detection, HDMI 1.3 compatibility, single-frame processing delay, and a customizable graphics user interface.
- Single frame processing delay
- 4 composite inputs with NTSC/PAL auto-detect
- RJ45 output capable of passing HDMI and DVI signals to included 35 ft passive receivers
- Upgradable to 3G-SDI connectivity
- Supports full 10-bit HDMI 1.3 output
- Output resolution up to 1080p
- Multiple labels per video windows; UMD, OMD, IMD, and standalone labels
- Automatic input aspect ratio detection
- Built-in video, audio alarm detections; no audio, audio high/low, no video, video black, video frozen
- Apantac skin technology allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Field upgradable to allow discrete audio (AES/AA)
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls
- Optional redundant power supply (built-in adapter)