The Apantac LE-4SD Four Input Auto-Detect SD-SDI / CV Multiviewer designed to input SD-SDI video signals. The system features (4) auto-detecting SD-SDI inputs and can easily display a wide variety of content over HDMI, DVI and VGA output. The multiviewer allows users to input a variety of discreet video signals and output them to one display. The LE-4SD can be configured to fit many needs, making it ideal for large integrated video installations, including business, commercial and educational environments.
With an output resolution capable of scaling up to 1080p, the unit is HD ready and can be used with virtually any HDTV flat panel display. Additional features include automatic input aspect ratio detection, HDMI 1.3 compatibility, single-frame processing delay, and a customizable graphics user interface. The entire system can be configured to be used remotely through the use of Apantac's long-distance Cat5 receivers.
- Single frame processing delay.
- (4) SD-SDI inputs with NTSC/PAL auto-detect
- Can be upgraded to 3G-SDI quickly and easily.
- (16) channels of embedded audio per SDI input.
- (4) optional channels of discrete audio per input.
- Supports DVI, HDMI, VGA outputs.
- Supports full 10-bit HDMI 1.3 outputs.
- Output resolution up to 2048 x 1080 and video resolution up to 1080p.
- Built-in CATx extenders function up to 1080p (DVI/HDMI) with a range of 115' (35 m) when using the optional long distance receiver.
- Multiple labels per video windows; UMD, OMD, IMD, standalone labels.
- Automatic input aspect ratio detection.
- Built-in video, audio alarm detections; no audio, audio high/low, no video, video black, video frozen.
- Apantac skin technology allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool.
- Field upgradable to allow discrete audio (AES/AA).
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring.
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls.
- Optional redundant power supply (built-in adapter).