The Apantac DVI-D Cat5 Extender / Receiver Set with Local Monitor Output is a receiver/transmitter designed to facilitate transmission of DVI signals over long distances. With a maximum range of 328.1' (100 m), the system is ideal for remotely displaying onto a wide variety of devices. Whether it's a studio or event space, the extender takes advantage of cost-effective Cat5 (Ethernet) cabling. The system can integrate into places with existing intranet, including offices, places of worship, and schools.
- 1.65GHz video amplifier bandwidth over inexpensive Cat5 (Ethernet) cabling.
- Built-in EDID simulation in receivers.
- Computer can boot up DVI signal without connecting a local monitor.
- LED status to indicate the DVI activity.
- Magnetic pad and attachable metal plate for single port receiver, initial preset range of frequency is up to 1920 x 1200.
- Includes local DVI-D monitor output for transmitting directly to a computer or HDTV, without interrupting the Cat5 cable video feed.