The VGA Extender / Receiver with Audio and Monitor Output (984 ft) from Apantac allows you to transmit a VGA signal and an audio signal up to 1000' (300 m) over standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 Ethernet cable. When used in a cascaded system, the distance is increased to up to 3000' (900 m). It supports resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536, and outputs to the local and remote display and speakers simultaneously. The device features a true Plug and Play design, requiring absolutely no software to function.
- Extends VGA and audio signals up to 1000 feet (300 meters) point to point
- Maximum distance in a cascaded system is 3000 feet (900 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Plug and Play design means that there is absolutely no software to install
- Broadcasts simultaneously to remote and local displays and speakers