The 4-Port VGA Splitter / Extender with Audio from Apantac allows you to split a VGA signal and audio signal into four identical signals and transmit them at distance of up to 1000' (300 m) over standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 Ethernet cable. When used in a cascaded system, the distance is increased to up to 3000' (900 m). It supports resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536, and outputs to the local and remote display and speakers simultaneously. The device features a true Plug and Play design, requiring absolutely no software to function.
- Splits VGA and audio signals into 4 and extends them up to 1000 feet (300 meters) point to point
- Maximum distance in a cascaded system is 3000 feet (900 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Plug and Play design means that there is absolutely no software to install
- Broadcasts simultaneously to remote and local displays and speakers