The MT HOOD KVM Switch with CATx Extender/Receiver from Apantac is a KVM switch with support for 16 computer systems. It allows you to control up to 16 computers via a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The switch has ports to connect a PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, as well as a VGA display.
It connects to the computers using CATx Ethernet cables -- a separate cable for each system. Use the included UI-200E adapter cables to connect each Ethernet cable to each computer system. Only computer systems with VGA and PS/2 interfaces are supported.
- Dual Interface (PS/2 and USB) KVM Switch with CATx extender and receiver
- CPUs can be located up to 650 feet (200 meters) away
- Controls up to 16 computers
- Supports auto-scan
- Maximum VGA resolution of 2048 x 1536
- You'll be able to assign a user name and password for each port
- Plus and Play operation -- there is no software to install
- Supports the cascading of multiple switches together for additional inputs