AmpliTube 3 from IK Multimedia is guitar and bass amplifier and effects modeling software that delivers 160 modeled classic and modern amplifier heads, cabinets, effects pedals and more.
Drag and drop pedal and rack effects to create custom signal chains for recording and live performances. Additional features include a built-in 4-track recorder and a MIDI learn feature.
AmpliTube 3 will run as standalone software, or a plug-in within your DAW software.
Note! Registered owners of at least one IK Multimedia product (free versions excluded) are eligible to crossgrade to AmpliTube 3.
- Now Includes Over 160 Models of Vintage and Modern Gear
- Packing in more than ever before, AmpliTube 3 has nearly 100 more gear models than its predecessor AmpliTube 2, all accurately modeled down to the finest detail with renown IK craftsmanship and third generation DSM™ technology. Not only did we add tons of new amps and effects, but all of the legacy models of AmpliTube 2 have been reworked providing greater efficiency and even more dynamic response for that "real amp" touch and feel. AmpliTube 3 offers the widest palette of effects, amps, cabinets and microphones of any guitar amp and effects product on the market. Together with the inclusion of nearly 70 top amp and effects models from AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, plus over 30 all new premium gear models AmpliTube 3 is the most powerful and complete anthology of guitar and bass gear ever.
- 30 All New Vintage Gear Models - 5 Creative Effects
- Over 30 brand new previously unreleased models are now included in AmpliTube 3. Together with a collector's selection of some of the all time finest amps and cabinets (including accurate replica models based on vintage Vox®, Orange®, Mesa®, Roland®, Trace Elliot®, Acoustic®, Gallien Kruger® and more) along with must-have new analog modeled stomp boxes (models based on Electro-Harmonix®, Marshall®, Ibanez®) a series of new, "creative" effects has been added! AmpliTube 3 also includes innovative effects not found in other modeling packages such as: StepFilter, StepSLicer, TapDelay, Rezo and Swell in both stomp and rack versions. These inspirational effects can open a whole new sonic panorama to your performance and push forward the creativity of what you can do with your guitar, bass or any other instrument both live and in the studio.
- New Cabinet/Room Module with Freely Movable Microphones
- The cabinet module of AmpliTube 3 has been entirely redone. Sporting a redesigned GUI, not only now you can mic and mix each cabinet with 2 microphones, but the microphones also can be freely moved around the speaker making it easier to find that magical sweet spot. Cabinet "size" can now be also controlled so you can enlarge and shrink your cabinet behind the limits of the physical world. Additionally now you can adjust the room ambience and room mic positioning for an ultra-accurate modeling of the cabinet in the natural recording space.
- Incredible New Rotary Speaker Simulation with VRM™
- The new AmpliTube 3 speaker cabinet module contains one of the best sounding models of a rotary speaker ever, thanks to our exclusive VRM™ technology (Volumetric Response Modeling). Never before has a software rotary speaker sounded so much like the original. Based on a pristine model of a vintage Leslie 122, the cabinet features both new and vintage original matching speakers, and is able to give to your sound that timeless magic characteristic of this must have gear.
- New Stomp & Rack FX "Drag & Drop" Configuration
- A feature largely requested by AmpliTube users, now you can reconfigure your pedal board and rack effects chain simply by dragging & dropping the effect into its new position. Setting up your effects has never been easier, and this feature makes sonic experimentation fast and easy.
- Now Includes Both Mono and Full Stereo Signal Paths
- Now you can add AmpliTube 3 effects to your stereo recording of drums, vocals, keyboards and more! We have implemented a new full stereo-chain signal path that allows you to use AmpliTube 3 as a multi-effects unit on every instrument in your DAW session. Plus you can now use AmpliTube 3 on two instruments simultaneously, each one with their own rig.
- New Advanced Preset Management
- AmpliTube 3 sports a new preset browser that allows you to quickly search and organize the huge number of presets that are included in the package, plus the thousand of presets built by a growing community of users through the online Preset X-Change sharing services. Presets can now be saved and recalled using a series of user-defined keywords and attributes, plus a new "copy & paste" feature allows to quickly reposition your amp or effects retaining all existing settings and tweaks. Additionally presets now can be saved for a single model simply by right clicking on it.
- New MIDI Learn for Compatibility with Any Controller
- AmpliTube 3 makes it easier than ever to control it using any existing MIDI gear. Simply click on the control knob/parameter of any of the gear and the new MIDI learn function will allow to immediately set the selected control to respond to the corresponding MIDI control function of your gear. And of course no set-up is needed when it is used with IK's new StealthBoard, StealthPedal and StompIO controllers and interfaces.
- New 4 Track Audio Recorder/Player
- In Standalone mode the new SpeedTrainer module offers the possibility to play or record up to 4 track, with independent pitch-shift/time-stretch. Now you can record your band all within AmpliTube 3, use it to learn difficult licks, or to quickly capture and layer your musical ideas at the moment of inspiration.
- New Eco-Mid-Hi Quality Mode
- To help managing the best balance between sound quality and CPU usage, we have designed 3 new modes (eco-mid-hi) that are accessed with a simple click. These allow you to get the minimal possible CPU usage, a good sounding medium set up and the best possible sound quality accessible via the main interface.
- Improved Overall Performance
- In AmpliTube 3 we also have greatly enhanced the CPU usage efficiency of all new models and "remastered" the legacy models in order to be more efficient and take advantage of our latest technologies. The result is better sounding ultra-accurate gear models with more available computational resources for other tasks.
- New Built-in Expandability
- Now you can expand your collection of gear directly in AmpliTube 3 by adding individual pieces, or entire collections like AmpliTube Fender™ or Ampeg® SVX. This will also allow you to purchase "singles" on an as needed basis in the future, and have them all available in one plug-in from within the AmpliTube 3 structure.