The RC-HS20PD from Tascam is a remote control for both the HS-8 and HS-2 solid-state recorders. It offers flash start with dedicated, illuminated buttons and further control through a color TFT touch screen interface. Five pages of flash start are available for a total of 100 tracks.
A 100mm fader includes fader start for broadcast use, and a 0dB lock is available for the fader. Also included are a monitor speaker and headphone outputs. The remote control connects to the HS-2 and HS-8 using CAT6 cable, facilitating long-distance runs.
- Remote control for Tascam HS-8 and HS-2 recorders
- Color TFT touch screen interface
- 20 illuminated flash start keys
- Transport and Online buttons recessed to prevent accidental operation
- 100mm fader with fader start and 0dB lock
- Monitor speaker and headphone output for monitoring
- Connects to recorders via CAT6 cable that allows for long cable runs